After you arrive in Belarus, you will need to enrol in your university, undergo medical examinations in a clinic and receive temporary registration (temporary residence permit) in the Republic of Belarus for the term of your university studies.
We recommend you to notify your university about your date of arrival to the Republic of Belarus!
You can also send a request to the Centre for International Relations of the Ministry of Education to organize your transfer from the airport. The foreign applicant can be offered a space in the dormitories or other accommodation options on the day they come to Belarus.
You need to present the following documents in the university:
- International passport with a Belarusian student visa
- Notarized copy of the Russian translation of your international passport
- Original copies of your certificates of education
- Notarized copies of the Russian translation of your certificates of education
- 6 photos 3х4 cm
- A medical certificate
- A health insurance policy (can be issued in the university or the Centre for International Relations of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus)
Pass the interview
The university will provide you with forms you have to fill in and get signed (enrolment application, forms, questionnaires, etc.).
The interview will help determine whether your proficiency level of the language of instruction is sufficient to master the educational programme.
Sign the education contract and pay the tuition fee
Tuition fees are paid in Belarusian roubles in accordance with the education agreement at the rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus on the day of payment.
After the foreign applicants are officially enrolled, they sign the education agreement in the university. After you have paid your tuition fees, you officially become a student, get your student card and start training.